Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

7/30/2012

By Surprise Love Couldn't be the Best part of My Life...



"By Surprise Love Couldn't Be the Best part of my life..."

the inevitable summary of my life...where fate runs ahead of all....destiny makes its
surprise calls.....the curse never let me go.....and i am all bound to show....everything
i believe in..everything i feel ...to make that one effort to make you realize
how much i need you to be a part of my life....

But i never have anything to change , whats written....
but i always wanted you to back me up through all the times.....to make that impossible
attempt in life...as feelings are more dearer to me...than the fate...
as the fate takes me away from you...and feelings makes you go away....

I never wanted to clear up things...i knew it'll make you leave ...but i grew accustomed
to all whats true.....i saw myself through the eyes of the world without you...that
was not a great experience for me...i realized its better to let you go..before the
situations worsen...i wanted to hurt you no more.....

I owe you for the reasons that made you cry...and maybe in this life or the other
i ll try and make up for that...by being among the ones loved by you and the ones who
reciprocate that....

Shona, it feels dead again without you...as i am alone now, as i told you
never wanted anyone to be by my side...in these moments of time..
It makes me feel weak in front of the situations i need to face....but with you leaving
at your will.....assured me that it was only me ...who would suffer...

The only reason i have been alive till now is you....i have always hoped that you would
come back....and even that day i had come to solve the matters...and have you back
but what is saw ....made me die ...one more time in life.....

" I always get to see your dark side....and you never refrain from hurting me....."
she told me...the day she realized me...she was moving out of my life.....

being selfish , the way i look at things......i saw myself forcing her to stay
in my life more...
I decided to let her go.....when one day she ignored me...not for the first time...
but she did said ..." she didn't did anything intentionally the first time...."

" I'll ignore you....if i ever come across you in the future.."

every situation ..related to it.....
the eyes that saw me....acted indifferent to any possibility of knowing me....
I was shattered when the things that i lead to , were something i was avoiding

all hopes got questioned ....and this was the time i needed my answers
as to what i was living for.....respected what i had to offer.....

i feared ...but i had to face it....the sooner i did... the better it was for others
as with each passing time....i wanted to be left alone....
as i lost the faith to be understood ....the faith to be loved.....

I accepted what i was running away from......
" I cant be loved...and its no point forcing others to believe in love...."

So instead of making others life a hell....i offered my acceptance to everyone

i message both of them...to schedule a get-together....and i said this was to clear things
up....after telling the purpose , only the mutual friend replied and i had no
reply from her....this hurt a little and made me think of stopping right then...
but i was doing could end up everything....but today i wasn't listening to anything
my heart had to say...
Wish i had listened to it...and stopped...

but let everything happen...
i had it in mind ...the thing she said about me..being rude to her all the time..
i asked myself to be true to her ...leave all what i put on to push away others from
being beside me....
before leaving for the place...i saw i had expectations in the back of my mind..
the expectations that wished her comeback.....but i had no hopes ...as i knew
i was not someone valuable that someone would repent loosing ...

So , i wished to step back...with all what i had....as i feared for the curse....
will it affect her ?
it was certain that it would...the distance decreased and the complexity increased
the person who could write what he felt ...had no solutions to offer...

i couldn't take the life out of me...and even i couldn't take the life out of her.....

i perished while covering the distance to be at that place...

When i started i had so much questions to ask her ....., but now i felt i needed
to answer some questions myself....the questions i might not be able to answer
as i am only aware of the situations and i don't know ..how to solve them....

i reached the place....and the place was pre-occupied completely....i came out
and saw them approaching ...i repeated in my mind to talk less....don't just
over-react....try and control....and tell only what you can think can matter

Seeing her approaching..in my mind i said to her..." I promise , i ll be the good one today
..."

I took my eyes off her....as they approached
my eyes were speaking a lot that day...i didn't wanted her to get to know...
so i had to make sure..she didn't see what i was going through...

We all walked to some other place near by...while we were moving ..she always used to move
away from me...like i was someone she didn't knew ...

It made me realize ....that it didn't mattered to her ....what i had gone through
and it never mattered when i made my points public through blogs....it always seemed to
her ...that they were to make everyone curse her..for my situations...

I accepted my words never mattered to her...
Seeing our friend walking next to me....i couldn't even open my mouth to ask her to accompany
her....to the place...as if i tried to be next to her..she may feel offended....
I was complete by then....i really wanted to run away from there at that time.....

Someone standing in the path to that place ....stalked her...i saw him...
but i could do nothing about ....as i was seeing this day due to my objection of a
similar circumstance.....i asked myself to keep quiet....

We entered the place....and my fear grew....she moved to the counter to order some eatables
i moved ahead to accompany her...but stopped seeing her lost in the crowd...
with the friend at halt ...at a distance from her ..and i felt i should not try too much
after she showed a lost trust in me....i didn't wanted to affect her....

I asked the friend to help her....instead of going ahead myself...
i walked downstairs with them....i still had everything going on in my mind...
the curse ..the questions i need to answer myself ...the questions i avoided

we sat and they started talking to each other , while i just stared at them....
they gave me some time...to give me those answers....

the questions made me loose the half.....

I started questioning my friend ....as what made her write so bad about me in an SMS
when i needed her ..to help me ...understand what was going on.....and she kept
on bugging me....with solutions , what i needed to do...
what made the things change , that too so quickly

It all lead to a discussion, where the questions i had thought to ask , never made
their appearance.......

it all lead to discussion about what had happened..around her birthday
and what made the situation worsen.....

I asked the reason of denial.....
and
she said she never felt that way for me.....
she questioned me....." Did i ever told you i have fallen for you ..."

it lead to a tear...in my eye ...which i controlled and never let it out...
i said i didn't had anything to prove....

she questioned me .....what made me fall in love with her
to which i replied to her......all what i had to say....

her phone rang and ..it was her mother , who inquired about her...
i wish i could hold her back....as my intention was not to end , but to see her again
but everything ...held back those thoughts and

i gave away my life as gift to them...accepted what they said ...
even if i didn't wanted to....as i had no reason to stop her...and no reason to accompany
her.....

i gave everything out of nothing i had to myself.....with a difference that it made
that i wait for the end more eagerly now.....






2 comments:

  1. Very open and expressive feelings.. just get on with it man. Time does heal everything slowly and makes you realize in due course of time one day that everything happens for a reason. That day you ll be able to connect the dots backwards and understand that it all was just a small part of what you call life..trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved reading it...beautiful post and all the best for future...

    Noopur
    http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews