Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

11/12/2011

With being "honest "..Comes "Rewards"



her words actually weakened me.....her love was never there to support
maybe her wish was not me.........

it hard to see someone you love go to someone else..but the shortcomings of being a one-sided
lover is that you have no option.....

she nearly brought me to death , everytime she used to say....you and me its never gonna happen
i just tried to keep everything to myself , fearing that it may make me loose her forever
i cant hurt her and i cant leave her.......

every night i try not to call her , thinking that she may get disturbed ...but i give up
and call ......but the call always goes on waiting ......
it didn't used to affect me when she hadn't said the forever not thing but now suddenly it hurts
a lot sometimes....its always me ...when i call ..she thinks about her studies , telling me
would u speak up ?....or i have to study.....seems avoidance

she ignores or she doesn't care ......that the other person is so much hurt that the words
don't come out of his mouth....

there were days when i used to speak a lot...used to imagine things n share with her
the moments i wished to spend with her.....but it all came with a thought i new this was
coming.......i doubted if she was being sarcastic at times........but the love wont let
that pass to the heart...making it not uneasy for me at times.....

she said "i cant be with you " because i can't hurt you both....
" i don't wanna be in a relationship", i hate this.

"i need time , i am not there it ll take me time to reach where you are......and i am not that
expressive as you are ".

surely this feel like they kept me alive or ruined my present , depending upon how she
used them

i don't know if her words came more when being with the other guy......or i did bored her
because i am trying to figure out that was i fool or random to have offered so much honesty
still have nothing......

someone trying to hurt me.....said " DOgs are also loyal and honest, and they usually find their
place either tied to the main door...or out of the house....they are breed to be used for
service...not meant to be the royal of the house."

he laughed and passed away.....

that day i felt really low.....and i called her....i was keeping things with me but it
suddenly exploded........the words which came as a reply were usual except one....

"if i wanted to be in a relationship , i could have been with him....knowing him for time
more than i know you for......."

i regret making that call.....that time i actually was shocked to hear what i heard
i kept myself calm.....n cried a lot......that day i was not me actually because i really
couldn't believe , she said that

all i could do was to sit down and make me believe she said that......and meant because she didn't
regret or realized what it could mean to me .....when she really said that......


1 comment:

  1. think of the girl too..she was going through the same rejection maybe


    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews