Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

11/14/2011

HER BIRTHDAY !!


Its day before her birthday....maybe the anxiety crosses each limit fixed for the special
day .....as i can die many times for this day.....its so special to me.

my happiness lasted few moments , when i just found out she broke my trust....
for her it maybe a small matter ...
but it mattered the most to me.....

i asked her to remove someone from her friend-list.....this wasn't the first time i had asked
....it took me many days fighting with her to get it done.......
i don't know what drove her to him....why she actually cared about hurting him....
after many lapses
i made her do it.......

but that day .....i found him again on her friend-list......she knew i was not on Facebook
so maybe she didn't felt telling me about the decision she made up on her own.....i got to
know that day, i had to confront her to know about why she did this...but her birthday was only
hours away......i couldn't resist...i called up to know the truth

how could she put a complete stranger ahead of my trust......she broke me down......i felt
like i could never trust anyone.......she said he said something emotional ...that led her
take that decision.....
the matter was not she added him again....the matter was she kept the info away from me..
knowing the fact , it could make her not trust her anymore.....

she said sorry.......that night ....and i made her cry......the thing that made me hate
myself more......

On her Birthday , i thought of making up for all her happiness i ruined that night.....so
i knew she would throw a party.....for her friends....she didn't invited me.....so i called
up to wish her , say sorry and i self-invited myself to her birthday party.

i didn't felt like going...my steps used to stop while making way out of my house......
at one stage, i just had made up my mind to give up on my presence in her party.

but someway i did get going......i reached there , the place all people were invited
i called her .....and she came out of the restaurant , to greet me .....

i made my way to the table where all her friends were already present....while filling steps
to the path leading.....i got nervous....i don't know what i felt....
never been to a personal party like this for about 4 years.....

life had stopped for me....since then......i sat down...near the friend i knew the most among
all of them....she had been there with me....since all my bad times.....she didn't knew
she helped me out very much.....i owe her because i was able to collect myself and face the
world again....

she came blew the candles off ...and cut the cake....persons sitting around our table
started noticing n being part of the celebrations.......

then some of her friends came by ....to wish her and share the cake.
everything was good till now.....i had forgot about yesterday and felt i was being part of her
life ...that i always wanted to be.....in person , in real.......

then it was all decided to switch place....as the birthday girl wanted to ...so we moved to
a restaurant of her choice ......

we were all having fun....i was upset with her still , just wanted her to notice...i thought
maybe she ll sit beside me and inquire.....and i really believed ...i could be just me
again.....

she was with her friends...sitting in the middle ...and her friend on her right....
rest ....i didn't mind being the one at the extreme corner of her side......

everything was going well , when suddenly him made entry into party.
it really shocked me for a while.....then suddenly i found myself being engulfed with fear
when i saw him....the first thing that came to my mind ....he is the one for her

but my love for her tried to move away every single possibility of it being a reality.

the seats changed ......only the first half re-assembled ...with him sitting with her
and me sitting far away from her.....with that my happiness started to fade away.

i couldn't focus my attention....to place other than where they both were sitting.....
i used to pinch myself every now then ....to make sure between reality and dream.

to my surprise it was a reality.....
then suddenly from no-where......her friend started to assume or maybe she spoke the truth.
i still don't know anything about it....
she tried to bring the time-table of her into notice ....with night spent either texting
or calling....which she said involving him and her......
even she involved a wish of her marriage.....maybe with him only......
i didn't had the strength to just pay attention to their talks....as i was just shocked
a little flashback drew my eyes.....i was not able to speak of my own.....barely using
words to answer even whats asked.........

nothing could have ever hurt me more than that.......i felt weakened...i had so much to
myself.....and it just added to it....making me realize the people i think are part of my
life....are just my illusion.....reality is far away from me.........

she used to come and sit in front of me.......just trying to console me down.....but
her actions were just not good enough for the situations i had to face.......

nothing happened after that.....and i just had switched off myself......
i just couldn't bear it.......

then when everyone left and just him, her and some of her friends were left....even i thought
of leaving ...because i thought my presence or absence wont make any difference...

i heard he made her cut another cake.....some more moments of they both being together....

i just feel.....feelings left me this while....wen i just felt like death was much easier
option for me than to survive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews