Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

11/20/2011

" A Day Without Her "


Sometimes the life be so mean , to show someone this day.

his world ...his love.....everything taken away from him....and told him to survive

Everyone needs something to survive on.....it can be anything food, water , etc.

i need love .....my life back.

life be so mean ......it made it all happen ...when i was too much involved in

realizing reality with her...planning to the moments till a long time in future...
and make them survive till then.....

i know she isn't ready to commit......so am i......

she don't want any scene to be created....so i held myself.....thinking before taking any step
that cud make anyone blame her.......

its my decision to be with her..through all the times .....love makes me spend with her

even she wants me.....or not.....
its her decision whosoever she wants to be with in her tough time........
but its hurts if she doesn't chooses me.......

its been so many days , i have been talking to her, but it never makes it a very common

day getting repeated......

she sets my life on track.......making someone good from bad.....


i know i am still bad....i do things that hurt others.....

no one resisted , so it did became my habit......
but being with her ...makes me realize the real meaning of every action and the words said
that's when the good in me realizes how important is to never let that evil be  ever in control
.......

i care for her...not the way the world sees....but i do it in my way....

if she doesn't ignores my efforts .....which are not for making her move into my life
its like a kind gesture for being there.......

now when she is gone.....everything seems dead.....

i m weak...my wounds bleed......i see the blood drops felling everywhere.....
it pains when it bleeds......but not much when it pains to see her go........

it really make me skip my breaths......it let me keep myself on fire......

to punish myself.....for being guilty of what all happened.

no one else to be blamed.....the evil resides in me......the good resides in me

no matter whosoever causes the problem ......there's only one body to bear it......

i never had pass through the walls of the sacred place.....but my love for her made me to

i never told her.....because some things u do for ur loved ones are not always greedy of
appreciations.......

all in all .....its love when i m with her

and hell when she is not there....

4 comments:

Total Pageviews